Top AI Conferences
Interested in learning the latest in AI this year? We’ve compiled a list of the top artificial intelligence conferences in 2020.
Artificial intelligence is transforming every industry and simplifying every-day tasks. Advancements in AI are made daily and implemented quickly. Staying on top of these rapid changes can seem nearly impossible.
Attending AI conferences is a great way to keep up with changes and learn about the top use cases from prominent industry experts. But with so many conferences to choose from, how can you cut through the clutter and find those of the highest quality? We’ve got you covered.
Here is a list of the top 20 artificial intelligence conferences in 2020…
1. Ai4 2020
- Start Date: September 1st – 2nd, 2020
- Location: MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV
- Description: The Ai4 2020 conference gathers business executives and data practitioners to discuss the facilitation and adoption of artificial intelligence within various industries such as cybersecurity, healthcare, finance, retail, telecom, transportation, energy, and more.
- Why you should attend: In 2020, Ai4 is combining four previous events into one Ai4 ecosystem and moving the show to the MGM Grand in Las Vegas, Nevada. All four original industries will be well represented with separate tracks and ample dedicated networking time. On top of that, we’re including even more industries where AI adoption is well underway, including telecom, energy, automotive, and more. The 2020 experience allows the global AI business community to exchange shared best practices, while providing intimate environments for each industry to explore the unique aspects of AI within their domain.
- Start Date: March 23rd – 25th, 2020
- Location: Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco, CA
- Description: MIT Technology Review returns to the West Coast for its signature conference on artificial intelligence, hosting leaders from academia, enterprise, and government as we examine amazing advances in AI and explore the most pressing AI adoption issues of today.
- Why you should attend: This year’s program provides practical, technical and ethical guidance on deploying AI now. They are moving the conversation beyond “What are the opportunities and threats of AI?” to “How do we improve our lives and businesses with AI – technically, legally and ethically?”.
- Start Date: January 30th – 31st, 2020
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Description: Discover advances in deep learning algorithms and methods from the world’s leading innovators. Learn from industry experts in speech & pattern recognition, neural networks, image analysis and NLP. Explore how deep learning will impact healthcare, manufacturing, search & transportation.
- Why you should attend: Re-Work brings together the latest technology advancements as well as practical examples to apply AI to solve challenges in business and society. Their unique mix of academia and industry enables you to meet with AI pioneers at the forefront of research, as well as exploring real-world case studies to discover the business value of AI.
- State Date: June 22nd – 25th, 2020
- Location: San Francisco, CA
- Description: Join over 7,000 data scientists, engineers, and analysts as we collaborate at the intersection of data and ML.
- Why you should attend: Come witness the newest advances in open-source technologies like Apache Spark™, Delta Lake, MLflow, Koalas, TensorFlow, and PyTorch. Plus you’ll learn best practices for deploying AI in the real world from some of the best and brightest in the field.
- Start Date: September 14th – 17th, 2020
- Location: New York, NY
- Description: To stay competitive, you need to understand AI. And you can’t have AI without data. At the O’Reilly Strata Data & AI Conference, you get both.
- Why you should attend: The Strata Data and AI Conferences cover two of the most pressing technological trends of the decade—and give you access to the full breadth of both programs. Whether you need to learn data science with Python, build foundational data infrastructure, prepare your training data, productionize ML pipelines, work with NLP, or learn how to iterate AI projects—you’ll get it all here.
- Start Date: November 4th – 5th, 2020
- Location: Santa Clara Convention Center, San Francisco, CA
- Description: The world’s leading AI & Big Data event series will return to the Santa Clara Convention Center in the heart of Silicon Valley on November 4-5th 2020 to host it’s fourth annual North American event.
- Why you should attend: The expo itself will bring together key industries from across the globe for two days of top-level content and discussion across 5 co-located events covering, AI, big data, IoT, cyber security, cloud, blockchain, and 5G.
- Start Date: October 6th – 8th, 2020
- Location: Boston, MA
- Description: Accelerating business value through AI
- Why you should attend: AI World Conference and Expo has become the industry’s largest independent business event focused on the state of the practice of AI in the enterprise. The AI World 3-day program delivers a comprehensive spectrum of content, networking, and business development opportunities, all designed to help you cut through the hype and navigate through the complex landscape of AI business solutions. Attend AI World and learn how innovators are successfully deploying AI and intelligent automation to accelerate innovation efforts, build competitive advantage, drive new business opportunities, and reduce costs.
- Start Date: November 11th – 12th, 2020
- Location: Palmer Events Center, Austin, TX
- Description: Where is your organization headed, where are we headed as a society, and how will you accelerate into the future? Discover what’s possible at Time Machine.
- Why you should attend: At Time Machine, you will actively engage with real-world AI applications. Hear from leaders on the cutting edge of technology, government, industry, academia, and the arts, and uncover the roadmap for our collective digital journey.
9. KDD 2020
- Start Date: August 23rd – 27th, 2020
- Location: San Diego Convention Center, San Diego, CA
- Description: The annual KDD conference is the premier interdisciplinary conference bringing together researchers and practitioners from data science, data mining, knowledge discovery, large-scale data analytics, and big data.
- Start Date: July 18th – 23rd, 2020
- Location: New York, NY
- Description: The conference brings together researchers from all over the world who deal with machine learning and data mining in order to discuss the recent status of the research and to direct further developments.
- Why you should attend: Researcher and Industrial People from different fields will present theoretical aspects and their applications, and the results obtained by applying data mining. Newcomers in the field can get a fast introduction to Data Mining by taking the tutorial running in connection with the conference.
- Start Date: February 7th – 12th, 2020
- Location: Hilton New York, Manhattan, NY
- Description: AAAI conference promotes research in artificial intelligence (AI) and scientific exchange among AI researchers, practitioners, scientists, and engineers in affiliated disciplines.
- Why you should attend: AAAI-20 will have a diverse technical track, student abstracts, poster sessions, invited speakers, tutorials, workshops, and exhibit and competition programs, all selected according to the highest reviewing standards. AAAI-20 welcomes submissions on mainstream AI topics as well as novel crosscutting work in related areas.
- Start Date: April 15th, 2020
- Location: Charlottesville, VA
- Description: This daylong exploration of cutting-edge research and applied science focuses on applied machine learning from a who’s who of the researchers, entrepreneurs, execs, and practitioners driving the future of the industry.
- Why you should attend: It’s a boutique experience that also includes meaningful networking mixers, power lunches, and “let your hair down” afterparties.
- Start Date: September 16th – 18th, 2020
- Location: Washington State Convention Center, Seattle, WA
- Description: Global Big Data Conference’s vendor agnostic Global Artificial Intelligence(AI) Conference is held on April 6th, April 7th, & April 8th 2020 on all industry verticals(Finance, Retail/E-Commerce/M-Commerce, Healthcare/Pharma/BioTech, Energy, Education, Insurance, Manufacturing, Telco, Auto, Hi-Tech, Media, Agriculture, Chemical, Government, Transportation etc.. ).
- Why you should attend: It will be the largest vendor agnostic conference in AI space. The Conference allows practitioners to discuss AI through effective use of various techniques.
- Start Date: March 3rd, 2020
- Location: Berkeley, CA
- Description: Robotics & AI is a single-day event that features in-depth interviews and networking opportunities with top robotics and AI technologists, founders, investors and researchers.
- Why you should attend: This will be TechCrunch’s fourth event focused on robotics and AI, and it will feature on-stage, live interviews and demos with the world’s leading technologists, founders and investors, as well as workshops, audience Q&A with speakers, and highly curated networking. In 2019, there were 1,500 attendees.
- Start Date: May 11th – 12th, 2020
- Location: Munich, Germany
- Description: The premiere conference covering the commercial deployment of deep learning
- Why you should attend: Deep Learning has become an important tool in the toolbox of the data scientist. At the Deep Learning World conference, you will learn from other practitioners why they decided for a deep, transfer or reinforcement learning approach, what the analytical and technical but also organizational and economic challenges were and how they solved them. Take this opportunity and visit the two-day event to broaden your knowledge, deepen your understanding and discuss your questions with other Deep Learning experts
- Start Date: September 3rd – 4th, 2020
- Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
- Description: IntelliSys provides a leading international forum that brings together researchers and practitioners from diverse fields with the purpose of exploring the fundamental roles, interactions as well as practical impacts of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
- Why you should attend: Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) 2020 will focus on areas of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence (AI) and how it applies to the real world. IntelliSys is one of the best respected Artificial Intelligence (AI) Conference. The goal of the conference is to be a premier venue for researchers and industry practitioners to share new ideas, research results and development experiences in various fields. It is one of the best respected conferences in the area of computer science.
- Start Date: April 6th – April 7th (Now rescheduled to the 2nd half of 2020)
- Location: Budapest, Hungary
- Description: See how AI is shaping the world and how your company can use it to fix real-world problems.
- Why you should attend: Reinforce brings together a diverse group of leading experts and practitioners to share their knowledge and experience on the fast moving field of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence. Reinforce Conf gives product managers, data scientists and engineers insights into success stories, lessons learned, best practices and new approaches, in the beautiful European city of Budapest.
- Start Date: July 19th – 23rd, 2020
- Location: Certosa di Pontignano, Siena – Tuscany, Italy
- Description: The 6th Annual Conference on machine Learning, Optimization and Data science (LOD) is a international conference on machine learning, computational optimization, data science that includes invited talks, tutorial talks, special sessions, industrial tracks, demonstrations and oral and poster presentations of refereed papers.
- Why you should attend: The International Conference on Machine Learning, Optimization, and Data Science (LOD) has established itself as a premier interdisciplinary conference in machine learning, computational optimization and data science. It provides an international forum for presentation of original multidisciplinary research results, as well as exchange and dissemination of innovative and practical development experiences.
19. The AI Summit
- Start Date: June 10th – 11th, 2020
- Location: London, UK
- Description: The world’s largest AI event for business
- Why you should attend: The AI Summit gives you the knowledge, tools, and experience you need to change the face of your business for good. Engage with world-leading organizations, hear from the brightest minds, and gleam exclusive insights into pioneering AI projects from all corners of the industry like never before.
20. World Summit AI
- Start Date: March 25th – 26th, 2020
- Location: Palais des Congres de Montreal, Montreal, Canada
- Description: World Summit AI brings together major global influencers in AI from enterprise, big tech, startups, academia. law, government and investment for two full days of mind-boggling innovation, heated discussions on AI policy, ethics and regulation, applied solutions for enterprise, hands-on workshops and the development of plans for advancing the application of AI in the coming year.
- Why you should attend: Brought to you once again by the organizers of the World Summit AI, renowned for being the most important event in the AI calendar. WSAI 2019 was held in Amsterdam in October 2019 and saw 6,495 attendees from 162 countries listen to over 260 speakers sharing their views in 10 over-subscribed content streams.